December 29, 2012

The Year of the Lord's Favour

Day 4 

Today was.... I don't really know. Neither good nor bad, it wasn't too stressful or really all that fun.  

I just finished reading Isaiah 61; it's entitled the year of the Lord's favour. All of it is really special, it provides us with the reminder that God is righteous, and magnificent. It also encourages those who believe in God that He has a great love for us and wants to bless us and see us progress and prosper for His glory. 

My prayer is that this passage of scripture be taken seriously for me and my church in 2013. God has equipped us to do amazing things in His name, Jesus even tells us so! The year of The Lord's favour; let it be so!

As I type this my family is in the other room singing praises to God, dad on the accordion, mom and Nonna singing. We're so blessed to have the freedom to worship Christ wherever we are in Canada. I think I should go join in, after all, I wouldn't want to rob God of what He rightfully deserves.  

Let everything that has breath, praise The Lord! (Psalm 150:6)
Amanda on December 29, 2012 at 9:23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment