July 25, 2012

I like puzzles!

Confession: I have this crazy obsession with puzzles. I just love them! 

Here are a few pictures of puzzles I've worked on and completed in the last eight months. Enjoy!

This puzzle glows in the dark! 
It also has more than 2 polar bears in it... it actually has 10 in total! 
Can you find them all?



 
This one, although blurry, is actually considered 3D. The balloons pop out. See to the right, the shell of each balloon was connected by clips, there were number tabs that had to be lined up for the balloon to take proper shape.


750 pieces. 

The Grand Canyon. 500 pieces?


My momma picked this puzzle. It has 550 pieces. 

1000 pieces. Completed in less than 5 days.


To the left and right are Work In Progress pictures.
I did complete this one eventually.
It looked like the picture above.
  
I love this one!
Light houses are one of my favourites!
750 pieces


Sorry it's slanted.
Toronto skyline at twilight.
750 pieces


More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment